As described in the article on Configuring hiring plan, you can define a custom hiring plan for individual jobs as well. Hiring plan are essential to follow a structured hiring process.
There are three ways you can easily create a hiring plan
- When you copy a from an existing job, all the job information including it's hiring plan is also copied to this job.
- When you create a job from scratch, two things can happen
- If there is a hiring plan defined at the settings page which matches the department and office of this job, it gets automatically applied here.
- If there is no match found then default hiring plan defined at the settings page that gets applied here.
- On top of the default configuration, you can choose to add and remove stages as you wish. While adding
- You can add from default stages and interviews defined in the settings page, or
- You can copy stages and interviews from an existing job, or
- You can create your own stages and interview if you so wish to.
You can add as many interviews and feedback in each stage of hiring except offer and screen stage.
Interviews allow you to schedule an interview with a candidate while feedback allows you to collect feedback from the interviewers/reviewers internally on demand.
In each interview and feedback step, you can create a set of questions which interviewers and reviewers can fill in. When scheduled or requested each interviewer receives a link where they can fill in all these details. This helps in getting their feedback easily and allows recruiters to take a call on whether to move the candidate forward.
To configure the questionnaire click on "configure" next to interview or feedback.
You'll land on a new page where you can choose to create new questions or import from global templates or from existing jobs.