Employee referral is perhaps the best way to source candidates for a particular job. That's why we have built an employee facing portal. Anyone in your organization can manually sign up on it or you can directly add them as a user by assigning them employee role.
To enable a job for referral, all you have to do is go to Job Name > Source Candidate > Career Page and Sharing.
Here you'll see an option of making this job available for referral. Once enabled it will become visible for employees to add referral. There are two ways an employee can add referral
1. Employees can upload the candidate's resume with respect to the job and they'll be automatically credited for the referral.
2. Employee can generate a link for the job and share it in their social network. Anyone applies using that link will automatically be considered as a part of referral by the generator.
Useful inbuilt features
On Skillate there are few other built-in functionalities to simplify your process further, they are
1. Duplication check - any referral which is already present with you and has been active within 6 months will be shown as a duplicate to the referer. This is to tell them that they might not receive referral benefits in case the candidate is hired as you already had them in your pipeline.
2. Application Status - Referer can go to their portal and be updated about the current progress of their referral. They can see if their referral is either, shortlisted, interviewed, rejected, put on hold or hired.
3. AI disqualification - Any referral which doesn't cut the threshold matching score will be visible to the referrer as disqualified. This will prevent unnecessary questions about status updates.
As an admin, you can also add referral by clicking on "add referral" or sharing the referral links from the dashboard page.