If you are working with external agencies to solve your hiring needs then we have the right solution for you. At Skillate you can seamlessly work with agencies and hire the right candidates.
We have developed an agency portal where agencies can work with multiple clients at one single place. To add agencies to your organization you can do one of the following things
1. Add from the job sourcing page
Head to Job Name > Source Candidates > Agency
Here you can add agencies to this job from the one already added to your organization or invite new agencies directly. Click "Assign agency" to invite or add them.
Once assigned agency will be able to see this job in their own portal and they can start uploading candidates there and also provide additional details about them.
2. Add from the configuration page
Head to settings > External Agencies Page. Here you can create new agency or edit the existing one. While adding agency you can choose to assign them jobs that you wished them to work on.
- When an agency is invited for the first time they have to verify their email address to start using the product.
- You can choose to disable an agency, this will remove your organization from their portal.
- If you wish to remove an agency from a job simply unassign them from the settings or from job sourcing page.
Advantages of Skillate agency portal
On agency portal there are few other built-in functionalities to simplify your process further, they are
1. Duplication check - any candidate which is already present with you and has been active within 6 months will be shown as a duplicate to the agency. This is to tell them that they might not receive the benefits in case the candidate is hired as you already had them in your pipeline.
2. Application Status - Agency can go to their portal and be updated about the current progress of the candidates. They can see if their candidates are in either, shortlisted, interviewed, rejected, put on hold or hired.