In Skillate you can take a candidate through multiple defined stages before finally rolling out offer letter and marking them as Hired.
Here's how candidate lifecycle works
1. Screen Stage - Any candidate sourced directly or added to a job is by default added screen stage of that job.
2. Interview Stages - These are stages defined by recruiters where a candidate can be moved to once they clear screen stage.
3. Offer stage - once candidate clears all stages they can be moved to the offer stage where recruiters can compose offer letter and roll it out.
4. Hired - Once a candidate accepts an offer you can mark the candidate as hired and it will stop showing up in other jobs.
5. Rejected/On Hold - At any point of Screen, interview or offer stage candidate can be moved rejected or on hold status in that stage.
Note: A candidate can be active in one interview stage of only one job at a time, while they can be active in screen stage of multiple jobs. Similarly, a candidate is on hold in the only job at a time.
You can still move a candidate to an active interview stage of a different job but that will make them inactive in the previous interview stage.