Permission: view campaign is required
The campaign feature on Skillate offers your organisation to create outbound email campaigns to engage candidates in different phases of hiring through automated emails.
For example, your organisation may decide to engage candidates who did well in the interview stage but were not suitable for the role they had applied. These candidates may be a good fit for other future job openings and can be grouped together in a particular campaign to maintain a relationship with them.
Here’s how to start a campaign:
- Go to Campaigns on your Skillate home page and click the “New Campaign” tab.
2. A dialogue box would appear. Fill in the title of your new campaign.
3. Once you click “Create Campaign”, you’ll be directed to setup campaign. Go to Setup > Candidates Criteria > Define.
4. Candidates Criteria lets you add specific candidates as per the purpose of your campaign. You can define the candidates who are in any of the stages, their status and reason. Additionally, you can select the particular job, source, skill and keyword for a more definitive and refined targeting of your campaign.
For example, here you may decide to send some employer branding material to the candidates in the screening stage or any kind of training module that’s required by the candidates hired in a particular job.
5. In the setup tab, Polls lets you collect information about the interested candidates. You can simply go to Create a new poll and enter details- name, question and multiple choices. Once filled, click “Create Poll”.
Team tab lets you add collaborators, who can manage the campaign along with you.
6. Once the setup is ready, move to the Workflow tab. This lets you add multiple touchpoints to your email campaign. Additionally, you can attach the Poll created earlier with any of the touchpoints. You choose the condition and the time between two touchpoints for your prospective candidates. Once all changes have been made, click “save changes”. You can now start your campaign by clicking “Start Campaign”.
The Campaign dashboard lets you track- candidates added, number of emails sent and opened for respective campaigns.
Voila, you can start your campaign!