Permission: Site Admin, Job Admin (who can edit forms)
Candidate Form allows your organisation to collect the necessary information about a candidate. Forms are sent out to the candidates after they have entered the recruitment process and can be configured to a particular stage in the hiring process.
Pre-requisite: Forms are a part of the Hiring Plan. You need to first add a new round/stage in the hiring plan at the organisation level or job level before configuring the candidate form.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Settings > Custom Fileds > Application Fileds. Click “Create New”. This lets you define fields that you wish to capture through candidate’s form.
It is required to configure the application fields to capture the candidate details in a structured manner. All the required information about the candidates can be captured from different channels, candidate form being one of them. To know more about custom fields in Skillate, click here.
- Enter the details necessary to create the custom field. You can choose the type of field (paragraph, date, attachment, etc) from the drop-down. Once done, click ”Add”.
- The custom field will be added in the Custom Application Fields list. You can choose to edit or disable the field afterwards. Go to Hiring Plan Setup, choose/create the stage where you want to add the form. Click “+ Round”.
- Enter the round name, select Form from the dropdown and click “Add 1 Selection”.
Note: You can also copy the rounds from any of the existing jobs, by selecting the job from the dropdown list.
Note: To create a form for a specific job, you can navigate to the job > About > Hiring Plan and repeat the above steps. To know more, click here.
- Click “Configure” corresponding to the round added. Here you can configure the form, by adding the sections and input fields that the candidate needs to fill. Click “+ Create New Section”, type the name of the of section and click “Submit”.
- Click “New Question” to add questions to the respective section. From the drop-down, select the candidate form field you want to map the question to. Write the question you want to ask the candidate for the above form field and click “Add”.
Similarly, you can add multiple sections and question within each section.
To know more about how to send the candidate form, click here