Permission: Site Admin
Skillate provides the flexibility to define fields to capture additional information through each user’s profile. Organizations may want to gather certain information for their records from its Users. This can be easily fulfilled by defining the required custom fields and configuring it with the user profile.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Custom Fields > User Fields. The User Fields section helps you create a new field that you require at the user profile.
- Click “Create New”, fill in the field details- Title, Description and Type. After filling the details, it’ll automatically create a placeholder for the field. This can be used at multiple places like offer letter, email etc. To add it in the custom field list, click “Add”.
- Go to Settings > Users > Configuration. Here you can configure the custom user field to the user form.
- Click “New Field”. Select the user field you want to map this field to. Field Title can be a question or something descriptive which will reflect at the time of filling the user form. Click “Add” to proceed further.
- Go to Settings > Profile > My Profile. The new field configured will reflect under this section.