Permission: Site Admin, Job Admin
Skillate allows recruiters to configure Questionnaire as per the individual requirement of the job.
While taking an interview or while collecting a feedback in feedback round, recruiters can define a set of questions for interviewers/reviewers to answer. This helps in getting a clearer picture about a candidate.
To configure questionnaire library, please follow steps mentioned in this article.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Job > About > Hiring Plan, select/create the stage or the round where you want to receive feedback from the interviewer. Click “Configure” corresponding to the round.
- In the Configuration window, the bottom section lets you add a questionnaire to the round. You can choose to Create a section, Import sections from a job or Import sections from templates.
A question can be of following type
- Paragraph - to collect subjective answers from the interviewers
- Single Select - to ask in terms of yes or no
- Upload - to collect assignment submissions
These questions are made available to the interviewer/reviewers when they receives the invite to submit feedback.