This feature on Skillate lets the recruiter check the availability of the Hiring Manager before sending out an interview invite.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Jobs > select any job > Candidates > Interview > Schedule Interview > Schedule Manually. Add the interviewers.
- Once the interviewers are added, Click “View Calendar”.
- View Calendar will let you check the interviewer’s calendar. The blue slots in the below image represent an event in interview’s calendar.
- You can simply select the slot that is not overlapping with any other event in the calendar. Click on the calendar corresponding to the date and time you wish to select.
- The selected slot will automatically get filled in the interview schedule pop-up. Further, choose the location and fill in the rest of the details to schedule the interview.
Note: Recruiters are required to sign-in via Google SSO to access the feature. Also, interviewers must provide access to their calendar as a prerequisite to this feature.