Permission: Site Admin, Job Admin
Scorecards are required for evaluating the performance of each candidate at multiple stages of the hiring process. The purpose of configuring scorecard in the settings page is to create a library of scorecards which can be easily imported to jobs.
Scorecard is a part of the Hiring Plan, so it is important to Setup your organization’s default hiring plan first. To know more about the Hiring Plan Setup, click here.
Here’s how to configure scorecard:
- Go to Settings > Scorecard Configuration > Sections and attributes
- In this tab, you can create scorecard sections and attributes against which you want to score candidates. To add a new section, click “New Section”. Enter the section name and click “Create Section”.
- Once the section is created, you can add various parameters to that section.
For example, you want to hire a candidate for the role of Visual Designer. So to evaluate his proficiency for the job, you may add a section as Design, with parameters such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
Repeat the process as necessary to add more sections and parameters.
- Section Groups tab helps you club a number of sections that may be relevant or interlinked to score a candidate in a specific job. It makes it easier to import a bulk of sections to that particular job.
Click “New Group”, enter the name of the group and click “Create”.
- Once a group is created, click on it to add sections that are relevant to that group. Click “New Section”, check the boxes corresponding to the sections displayed and click “Add Selections”.
To know more about how to import scorecard sections at the job level, click here.