Permission: Site Admin, Job Admin
Recruiters can configure and manage the Job Approval chain while creating a new job requirement.
Here’s how to do it:
- At the time of creating a new job, the default approval chain configured in the settings page will be added. You can edit the default chain by following these steps.
If the approval chain is configured for the specific office or department and it matches the same with the job requisition, the office/department-specific chain will be considered.
- While creating a new job, recruiters can edit the Job Approval Chain at the approval stage of creation, provided the user has the permission. Recruiters can edit approvers, add an approval step and the type of approval required.
- Once the job is created, you’ll see the Status as Draft. Click “Request Approval” to trigger the approval request mail. This will be sent out to approvers with a public URL to approve or decline the request.
- Here’s how it will be shown to the approver. Clicking on “Take Me There”, will take the approver to a pubic URL, requesting for the approval.
- The approver can select “Approve and start recruiting” or choose to reject by selecting “No don’t approve”. After clicking either of the options, the approver can write the reason in the comment box that follows.
Note: It is a one time action and can not be undone once an action is taken.
- Recruiters can check the Approver status by navigating to the Approvals tab or by clicking on View Approval Status.
Note: The hiring team members can receive notifications for job approval by subscribing for it from the subscription settings page.