Permission: Site Admin, Job Admin
Auto Interview Scheduling feature in Skillate lets recruiters schedule interviews using chatbots. This feature eliminates the repetitive task of coordinating between the interviewers and the candidate to find the most suitable time to schedule the interview.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Job > Candidates > Interview > Schedule Interview > Schedule Using Chatbot.
- Enter the interviewers’ emails who shall be taking the interview. In the Panel section, you have the option to choose if all need to take the interview or anyone can take it. In the case of all, chatbot will try to find one common time that’ll work for all interviewers. Fill up the other fields and click “Schedule Interview”.
Note: Schedule interview in between refers to the date slot provided by the recruiter to the interviewers. Recruiters expect to conduct the interview in between these dates. While Duration of the interview refers to how long the interview is expected to last.
- Clicking on the Status tab below the candidate’s profile will let you view the availability received from the interviewers and the candidate. Additionally, you can also choose to send a reminder to speed up the process.
Note: The Change tab provides an option to make any further changes to the scheduled interview.
- Interviewers will receive a mail to provide their availability. Clicking on “Provide Availability” will direct them to the interview scheduling chatbot. To choose the date from the calendar, click “Select dates”.
- In the calendar, the white region represents the available slots for the interview. To select preferred slots, click and drag within the white area. Once selected, click “Submit”.
Similarly, all interviewers can select slots from the slots already chosen by the other interviewers.
- The candidate will receive the mail to confirm availability once all the interviewers have submitted their available slots.
The candidate will be provided with the available slots. After selecting their preferred slot, they’ll be required to provide an additional availability. This is collected by chatbot to have greater flexibility at the time of unavailability of any interviewer and providing ease in rescheduling.
- Once everyone’s availability is received, the chatbot will schedule the interview and send the calendar invite along with all the interview details.
To know more, check out Skillate’s Auto Interview Scheduling video.